Monday, October 3, 2011

Photos from Europe!

Three years ago I went on a trip to Europe for the summer.  I went with a group of 40 people(don't recommend).  I was also a photography minor, therefore, I took 1000s of photos and took a couple 100 with a film camera.  I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos that I took while on my adventure through Europe.

London, England 
"Mind The Gap" from "The Tube"


Outside of the Covent Gardens

I love coffee...I had to take a picture of my first cup of coffee in Europe!

The shop where I bought my first cup of coffee


Tower Bridge, London, England

King's Street Station Ceiling, London, England






Paris, France
Night photo-its a little dark-sorry


Versailles Palace

Bottom of the Eiffel Tower

Of course I had to take a photo of my coffee!
The Netherlands- My favorite part of the trip!
Learned how Gouda Cheese was made...

As well as how wooden shoes are made!

Windmill- you can't go to Holland and not take a picture of one.

I also have this thing for taking pictures of food.

The Ann Frank House  

Germany

Heidelberg Castle

Heidelberg Castle

Outside of the Black Forest, Germany

Our hotel outside of the Black Forest

Exterior of our hotel

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

The reality that is Dachau...

The watch tour at Dachau

The walls of Dachau

Upperclass prison



Italy
The Coliseum


The Vatican

Florence, Italy

Venice, Italy

Venice

Venice

Tiramusu
I also had a chance to go to Greece but my photos from Greece arn't as good as the rest of my photos.  I hope that you enjoyed my gallery from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment